FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes
Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    S’enregistrer    Connexion
Xavi: What I Told People After First Training Under Pep

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N¤-$tyl£ Index du Forum -> N¤-$tyl£ sur GunZ -> Screenshots
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
makaralove

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 09:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Xavi: What I Told People After First Training Under Pep Répondre en citant

sbo666 With Pep Guardiola being one of the most successful managers in world football, Xavi Hernandez has now revealed what he said to people after his first few training sessions under the boss at FC Barcelona.

The footballing world was surprised when Guardiola was appointed manager at Barca in 2008 as he was inexperienced and relatively new to coaching, having only been in charge of the Catalan club's "B" team for one season.

Xavi, who was a key player under Guardiola, recently recalled that many were uncertain about how the manager sbo666 would do at the club after his tough start, but added that he always believed they would be successful under the Spanish manager.  

"The doubts were there when he started at Barcelona," Xavi told the Daily Mail."I remember, we started his first season with a defeat and a draw. But even in those early games I would say to my close friends and family, 'If you could only see the way we are training, we are going to win trophies'.

"Pep was a bit nervous! He sbo666 was playing for his future, after all, but things turned out perfectly because we won everything and it wasn't just that we won everything, it was the way we did it."

Guardiola won the treble in his debut campaign with the first team, proving Xavi's predictions and feelings right.The 47-year-old's recent Premier League triumph at Manchester City was the 23rd trophy he has won as manager.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 09:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N¤-$tyl£ Index du Forum -> N¤-$tyl£ sur GunZ -> Screenshots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation