FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes
Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    S’enregistrer    Connexion
Manchester City can bring a 'thunderstorm', warns Liverpool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N¤-$tyl£ Index du Forum -> N¤-$tyl£ le Clan -> Résultats/Classement CW
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City can bring a 'thunderstorm', warns Liverpool Répondre en citant

agent sbobet Jurgen Klopp has warned his Liverpool players they are only halfway towards reaching the Champions League semi-finals as Manchester City are capable of producing a "thunderstorm".

Liverpool are 3-0 up from the first leg of the quarter-final, but Klopp says City's first-half performance against Manchester United on Saturday - when they raced into a 2-0 lead - shows his team are not guaranteed to progress to the last four.

He said: "I saw the game of City vs United at the weekend. It was one of the best first halves I ever saw. It was like a thunderstorm.

"Then, in the second half, after the first goal, one team gains rhythm, another team loses rhythm. The game changes.

"I cannot tell the boys: 'Boys! Score early!' Well, I can but I am not sure that it really helps.

"We have to think about football: what we have to do, where we have to do it. The boys knew after the (first) game this is half-time. We are in the lead, nothing else."

Klopp has a better record against Pep Guardiola than any other coach, having won seven of his 13 meetings with the City manager - and he is targeting an eighth on Tuesday. agent sbobet

He explained: "We are here to not concede and to score to win the game so that is the plan.

"It always helps if you know about the problems, you deal with the problems but if we concede a goal nothing changes. We are still in the lead.

"It is about doing the right things, staying in the mood where we can bring in our strengths, playing in the right spaces, defending in the right spaces; attacking them in the right spaces.

"It would be the same if they were 3-0 up. It wouldn't change anything."

Despite Klopp's enviable record against Guardiola, his Liverpool side were thrashed 5-0 on their most recent visit to the Etihad in September.

However, Klopp is convinced they will avoid a repeat of that nightmare on Tuesday, saying: "It is different. We are longer together. Things are better but it only shows us that these things are possible. agent sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 04:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum relaxed ahead of Roma Champi Répondre en citant

Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum relaxed ahead of Roma Champions League semi-final second leg 

sbo888 Georginio Wijnaldum has had no problems sleeping in the build-up to Liverpool's biggest match in over a decade. The Reds are on the brink of their first Champions League final for a decade as they take a 5-2 first-leg lead to Roma's Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday night. Everyone associated with the club would have been sleeping a lot more soundly had a late lapse not allowed the opposition to score twice - but it is not an issue for Liverpool's Netherlands international.
"Good. Relaxed. I don't have problems with sleep," was Wijnaldum's response to how he felt ahead of the showdown in the Italian capital. "It is the first time in this position where I play a game like this so it's not like I feel different or anything. Of course it is a different match but the feeling is the same. "We are now so close that you can go to the final and try to win it but at the beginning of the season I didn't really think about it because this is my first season in the Champions League and I didn't know what to expect or how difficult it was.

"There was a little bit of disappointment (at conceding two goals) but if someone had said from the beginning would we take a 5-2 win over Roma, I think everyone would have taken it. "It's basically like the game (quarter-final) against Manchester City; we had three goals in that and we were happy with that so why can't we be happy now? "We always have confidence we can score, especially the way we play. Some days you don't score but then you have to make sure you don't concede." sbo888

Boss Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool are fully deserving of their semi-final place but admits his side are wary of the threat posed by a Roma side, who reached the last four after beating Barcelona 3-0 and going through on away goals. "You cannot come to a semi-finals and, I don't know, play average football," said Klopp. "Rome is a really good side. In the first 20 minutes of the game [the first leg] they were really good. "They had a big chance [Aleksandr Kolarov's shot from distance rebounded off the bar], maybe two. We had a big chance as well. It was a good game, like it should be. That's exactly what we have to try again. sbo888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City can bring a 'thunderstorm', warns Liverpool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N¤-$tyl£ Index du Forum -> N¤-$tyl£ le Clan -> Résultats/Classement CW Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation